June 14, 2011

The accidental publisher



Yesterday I accidentally published a book. HA!  I was playing around on LULU and figured they would ask for a credit card or something before one could actually complete a publishing project like that but no...one last button and the sign came up..."Congratulations - you have now published your book!"

And then...because it was so easy...I did another one. This time the giant mistake was that I thought I was making little pocket size books...but when I got to the end I realized I had made something else. I can't figure out exactly what it is but it looks cool and I've ordered some of both to see what they look like physically.

You can buy them from LULU at these link..

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.  

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment