May 3, 2011

What she was wearing: butterflies

Getting dressed in the morning is important. I have no money. I have 4 pairs of shoes, and I love clothes.  The reuse, recycle theme continues in this daily of what i was wearing when i made that weird thing, where it came from and how very little I paid for it. Ha!
See my 'page' for the rest of my shenanigans with cheep cheep clothes.



I really use this part of my blog as an excuse to get dressed. Really. This is what I would be wearing in my shop today if i had one. See how that works? I was kicking around in yesterdays garb writing a business plan and thought "Holly! This is no way to promote professionalism now or any time...you're sending a bad message to yourself. Get dressed!" So I did, and because it's my business...I get to dress how I want. Aaah. I refuse to put on my shoes.  
The butterfly skirt is the only new news here. It's from alpha thrift and was $7. 
Now I'm going to try and make a house out of cardboard. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment