May 5, 2011

What She was wearing: my boots

Getting dressed in the morning is important. I have no money. I have 4 pairs of shoes, and I love clothes.  The reuse, recycle theme continues in this daily of what i was wearing when i made that weird thing, where it came from and how very little I paid for it. Ha!


May 5, 2011
I'm dressed. Child in school. I've got 3 hours to do something really good - Woo Hoo! Art project, business plan, Etsy stuff (yes...I'm going to open an Etsy store finally) or what? Don't know yet! :) Meanwhile, the dress is from Community Thrift in San Francisco. It was under $10 but I forget how much exactly. Sweater is either Alpha or Out of the Closet on Polk in SF, stripy skirt form a friend who has given me some totally cool clothes (thank you Kristen!!) and my boots...my boots are the reason I'm sitting like that. They are so old and so loved - I wanted to show them off. They were $100 in Eureka over ten years ago - and as I've said before - I've probably worn them almost every day since.

No comments:

Post a Comment