November 28, 2011

Bas Couture...the lemure


Getting dressed in the morning is important. I have no money. I have 4 pairs of shoes, and I love clothes.  The reuse, recycle theme continues in this daily of what i was wearing when i made that weird thing, where it came from and how very little I paid for it. Ha!
As a side note: this low tech daily is documented by me with the equipment I've got: a computer and a phone. All photos are taken using one or another of those ubiquitous instruments.
 
Monday November 29, 2011


It was my daughters closest friend who  said it..."those aren't wolf ears holly, those are lemur ears.


She is SO right!






There's nothing upcycled about this outfit. Just new and eary. THey were $12 at the San Francisco Zoo.


I think I will wear them for ever.

Now I have to pay some bills before I make some art, although I had a conversation this morning that made me want to make music instead.  

What is expression anyways?
I liked that question


Fore more about this episodic post click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment