February 15, 2011

Children's projects from reused material



I loved these monsters. Someone must have stolen them a long time ago now...but I am still mad about it.


These are all little projects I made while I was at AFS. I wish I had more photos of the LOADS of others...but I don't seem to. Oh well. 


This one is  buttons, pipe cleaners, straws and that weird shipping padding.


The flowers are just recycled paper and magazines cut out.  Hot glue and buttons for the finish.


The dragon below was fun to do. I THINK I formed it on egg cartons, but I'm not totally sure.


Aaah - and there's the old CD case frame....


They're actually pretty cool - easy to decorate and hang, or open and stand. Versatile little things. 


This, believe it or not, is called an "Exquisite Corpse", based on the Surrealist game in which one person draws the head, folds it over and another person draws the body without looking at the head. The cat is a version of that.


R RRRR. YE old pirate box matie. Just little thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. i love that game "exquisite corpse". xanthe and i were just playing that the other day! yours is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete