January 12, 2012

Bas Couture - down-upside


Sick Day

Oulalie is CLOSED for business today. We're taking a sick day/moving day...so that would be a siving day or a moivick day. Either way, see me on my back and knowing that naps are the number one priority. Here I'm sporting my new San Luis jacket, a F21 tank top and a pink LL bean blanket. I think that's the first time I've mentioned LL bean on this blog. It's not the epitome of cheep or upcycled is it.

My back is all out of whack and I am coughing and I feel generally pathetic. BUT we have a new office space! WAIT until you see it! It's the coolest little thing ever. Emphasis on the little.

I'm going to create a new page on here about Oulalie's structure...so you can see what we have planned and join in with the fun if you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment